Thank you for visiting our Website.Any further queries please contact:Mrs H CrookesParish OfficeChurch HallMill RoadLancingBN15 0PTTelephone 01903 750286 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgTo contact the Church WardensMr M Young - 01903 752739 or Mrs E Doran - 01903 752586To Contact Father Stephen Date30 GreenoaksLancingBN15 0HE01903 753212 or 07478 315884
What time would suit you to attend our Cafe Votes 9am 0 Lunchtime 3 2pm 2 After 3pm 1
CHURCH OPEN DAY SATURDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 9-4pm
COME AND SEE OUR NEW EXTENSION AND ENJOY A TEA OR COFFEE WITH US
CHRISTMAS TREE FESTIVAL 2017
& Church Banner Exhibition
St James the Less Church, North Lancing
We will be holding a Christmas Tree Festival and Church Banner Exhibition between Friday 1st December and Sunday December 3rd 2017. We will not be charging for admission to the event but we will be asking visitors for donations. Opening times:-
Friday 6.00pm-8.30pm, Saturday 2.00pm-8.00pm, Sunday 2.00pm- 6.00pm
We hope to fill the Church with lots of decorated Christmas Trees displayed by groups, businesses or schools from the Parish. In the Hall will be an impressive set of hand made Church Banners. We are keen to welcome as many people to see the displays as possible in the Parish Church and in the Parish Hall. Refreshments will be available.
If you either as a group, business or school would like to display a tree at the Festival the following information will help you:
- There is a minimum charge of £5.00 for displaying a tree at the Festival.
- You may use a real or artificial tree-we suggest no taller than 1.25cms (six foot). Each exhibitor
may use any theme to decorate the tree. You may wish to advertise or promote yourself by putting publicity material around the tree. Please tell us in advance if you are bringing a pop-up banner so we may allocate space accordingly.
- Lights (battery or mains operated) may be used on your tree. We ask that flashing or musical lights are not used and that all lights conform to British Safety Standards.
- The trees should be set up either on:
Wednesday November 29th between 6.00pm and 8.30pm
or Thursday November 30th between 9.15am and 4.00pm.
The church will then close until the evening preview.
Trees should be removed on Monday December 4th between 9.00am and 12 noon.
5. Your space must be booked in advance- please complete the enclosed form and return with the
fee (cheques made payable to St James the Less PCC) to The Parish Office, Mill Lane, North
Lancing BN15 as soon as possible, but certainly by November 1st. Early application guarantees a
- The trees will be judged on the morning of Friday December 1st. Prizes awarded for most innovative. There will also be a prize resulting from visitors voting.
Keith Ridgway 01903 418424 & Chris Diebel:email@example.com
Entry Form - click here /content/pages/documents/1504774365.doc
St James the Less